Sahara Refund Portal is a platform launched by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) to facilitate refunds to the investors of cooperative societies of Sahara Group. Its target is around Rs. is to be returned. Those people will get Rs 5,000 crore whose investments have been stuck for a long time. The portal was inaugurated on 18th July, 2023 by Shri Amit Shah, Hon’ble Union Minister for Home and Cooperation. With a user-friendly interface, Sahara Refund Portal aims to provide a seamless experience to recover investments. It was created in response to the Supreme Court ruling to ensure transparency and give 100% guarantee to investors to get their money back.
Sahara Refund Portal: Apply & Login @mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
|Sahara Refund Portal Details|
|Portal Name||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Sahara Refund Portal Launch Date||July 18, 2023|
|Refund Time||45 Days|
|Total Refund Amount||5000 Crore|
|Registration & Login Link||https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register|
|Registration||Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number|
|Login||last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number
10-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number
|OTP Not Received||Click on “Resend OTP”|
|Documents Needed||Hon’ble Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah|
How to apply online on the Sahara Refund Portal?
To apply for a refund on the Sahara Refund Portal, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login.
- Use your mobile number, Aadhaar number, and other necessary information to register.
- Verify your email address so they can contact you later.
- For a simple application process, review the features and instructions of the portal.
- Complete the online refund request form by entering accurate details.
- Upload the required files, making sure they don’t exceed the permitted file sizes.
- Verify all the details and supporting documentation once more before submitting the refund request.
- Now click on SUBMIT to request a refund.
FAQs for Sahara Refund Portal
1. What is CRCS Sahara Refund Portal?
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is an online platform designed for the hybridization of refunds to depositors of four co-operative societies of
Sahara Group as per the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 29th March 2023
2. Is the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal secure?
Yes, CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is a secure online platform with SSL certificate.
3. What is the eligibility criteria for filing a claim on the CRCS Sahara refund portal?
For filing the claim request, the depositors should have deposited
the money and the balance should be due before the following dates:22 March 2022:
4. If the total claim amount is Rs. If so, is PAN number mandatory? 50,000 and above?
Yes, it is mandatory for the depositor to provide PAN card details if the claim amount
is Rs.50,000/- and above in all Sahara Societies together.
5. What if I do not have PAN card?
If the claim amount is Rs. 50,000/- and above, the depositor should have a PAN card.
6. Whether mobile number and bank account linked with Aadhaar is mandatory?
Yes, the depositor should mandatorily have Aadhaar linked mobile number and
Aadhaar linked bank account, without which the claim request cannot be lodged on
7. How to link Aadhaar with mobile number?
Please visit the nearest Aadhaar service to link Aadhaar with mobile number
8. What is Aadhaar linked bank account?
Aadhaar seeded bank account means the bank account of the account holder which is
linked to the Aadhaar number
9. How to check Aadhaar seeding with bank account?
Please visit UIDAI website link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank mapper to check the status of linking of
Aadhaar with bank account
10. How to link Aadhaar with a bank account?
Depositors can link Aadhaar with a bank account through the following options depending on
the facility available with their respective banks:
- 1. Enrollment through Internet Banking
- 2. Enrollment through Bank’s Mobile App
- 3. Enrollment by submitting physical form and bank card.
- 4. Enrollment through Bank KATM
- 5. Enrollment through SMS
- 6. Enrollment through Phone Banking
11. Will the Aadhaar information of the depositor be stored on the portal?
No, the Aadhaar information of the depositor is not stored on the portal. It is edited as per
12. What documents need to be attached to submit the claim?
The depositor should enclose the following documents:
A. Deposit Certificate/Passbook
B. claim request
c.PAN Card (if the claim amount is Rs.50,000/- and above)
Registration Link – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register
Login Link – https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login
Sahara Refund Portal User Manual– Direct Link