Bloomberg Quint News Channel

news channels

Bloomberg Quint was formed out of a partnership deal between Bloomberg News and Quintillion Media. The CEO of Bloomberg Quint is Anil Uniyal. An Indian business and news company, Bloomberg Quint portal was founded in the year 2016. The organization delivers news via its official website,

This Bloomberg news portal covers the latest updates in many fields. These include corporate law and governance, international finance, business, and the Indian economy.

After months of the website launch, this news medium recorded one million monthly users. The company is, also, looking to launch a free-to-air channel.

Raghav Bahl, together with his wife, started Quintillion Media. Prior to that, Bahl founded Network 18; also, he was the Managing Director of the company. However, he resigned in July 2014 from Network 18. 

After six months of having resigned from Network 18, Quintillion Media started operations with Bahl at the helm of affairs. Subsequently, Bahl signed a partnership deal with Bloomberg LP. Both partners decided to launch a digital channel, Bloomberg Quint.

As per Livemint, in this joint venture, while Bahl owns 74% stake, Bloomberg has the rest 26% stake. This deal has been signed for 10 years.

Additionally, among present-day news publishers, Bloomberg Quint was rated the 9th most popular news brand by Vidooly, which is a digital video analytics provider.

Later, in September 2017, Bloomberg started its digital live streaming service. More so, this facility is accessible via its social media channels, including Bloomberg Terminal. As part of this service, users can view daily programs live from India and abroad markets.

Then, in November 2017, the company unveiled a WhatsApp service for businessmen to get their daily dose of news updates. 

The company, also, announced plans to launch ‘Scale Up’ in November 2017; this initiative aims to help start-ups and developing companies scale up.